Set up in the early 1980s, Oxford Private Care is a family-run, independent business which has developed and grown to become a leading care provider in Oxfordshire.
- Our latest CQC report 22 May 2019 rated us ‘Outstanding’ for being well led and ‘Good’ overall
- We are accredited and have been contracted by Oxfordshire Social and Community Services for many years
- We work with local doctors, district nurses and other agencies to provide a continuing care service
- Our qualified carers receive regular training, supervision and monitoring
- All our staff have an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS, formerly Criminal Record Bureau (CRB)) check before they join us
- We are members of UKHCA (United Kingdom Home Care Association Ltd) who represent providers of personal care, including nursing care to people in their own homes
- We are a founding member of the Oxfordshire Association of Care Providers
- We have regularly inspected by CQC (Care Quality Commission) who regulate and inspect all adult social care services in England.
Linked to our vision are our values. We have developed three core values that are reflected in how we make decisions, deliver care, work together and develop the company in the future. These are:
- Commitment – to excellent service
- Professionalism – at all times
- Respect – for all we care for and work with.
We have developed a Client Care Charter which ensures our commitment to our clients.
We are dedicated to ensuring that our services meet your needs, so please contact us if you would like to discuss your requirements further.