The Night Carer’s objective is to provide care and support to clients in their own home overnight.
Night Carers must therefore be prepared to work in an unsupervised situation and be prepared to give attention to the needs of the client as well as the performance of practical tasks.
All Night Carers will be expected to carry out duties in all areas that Oxford Private Care operate. Normal hours 10pm – 7am.
Previous care experience is desirable but not essential as OPC will deliver a comprehensive induction and work shadowing programme for all carers than join us.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Clear, fluent English speaker
- Good written communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to work in different areas
- Friendly, positive and outgoing person
- Caring and reliable
- Good time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills